R&M offers public involvement services to function integrally with our planning services or within the context of R&M’s design projects. Our public involvement specialists are trained and experienced in communicating complex and controversial projects, and tailoring our presentations to a specific audience, including community groups and decision-makers. We use message crafting, visually-strong graphics, virtual platforms, one-on-one conversations, and community advisory group formation and facilitation. As an Alaskan company, we are keenly aware of and sensitive to the Alaskan sport and subsistence hunting/fishing/gathering seasons and we plan public outreach around these important and unique traditions.
- Development and implementation of Public Involvement Plans and Programs.
- Organization and facilitation of public outreach and engagement.
- Presentations to community groups, boards and commissions, and elected officials.
- Agency and stakeholder coordination.
- Innovative community outreach strategies, including to underserved populations.
- Focus group and Community Advisory Group facilitation.
- Community workshops, open houses and interviews.
- Community survey design, administration and analysis.
- Printed and digital communication collateral that brand projects through identifiable logos, postcards, newsletters, e-newsletters, project website development and presentations.
- Development of public information and communication graphics using GIS, aerial imagery and AutoCAD Civil 3D.