R&M collaborates with local, state and federal government agencies and private clients to ensure successful construction of civil infrastructure projects and compliance with grant funding requirements. Our team offers construction engineering, administration and inspection services in support of construction of highway, bridge, airport, railroad, utility and vertical structures throughout Alaska.
R&M’s construction inspection, engineering and contract administration services ensure lasting projects. R&M partners with our clients and project stakeholders to keep projects on track to meet construction schedules and stay within established budgets.
R&M’s construction administration services include:
- On-Site Owner’s Representative
- Construction Engineering
- Constructability Reviews and Preconstruction Support
- Claim Mitigation and Avoidance
- Value Engineering
- Embankment, Paving, Utility, Structural, Bridge, Electrical and SWPPP Inspections
- Construction Observation and Reporting
- Contractor QC Plan Review and Monitoring
- Materials Review and Acceptance
- Contractor Progress Payments
- Construction Schedule Reviews
- Project As-Built and Closeout