October 23, 2019
The Water Street Trestle #2 Reconstruction in Ketchikan was a technically challenging project perched on a steep cliff in a historical district and a dense, actively-used and space-constrained residential area. Check out this great article, published in the Fall 2019 edition of The Alaska Contractor Magazine, about the design and construction challenges of this project.
- Corey Prewett, PE, CESCL Earns Professional Civil Engineering License
- R&M Expands into Juneau with Addition of Amy Rodman, CESCL
- Peter Smith, WAQTC Joins R&M’s Construction Services Department
- R&M Wins Two Zweig Group 2022 Best Firms for Work For Awards
- R&M Ranked #489 on ENR’s Top 500 Design Firms List