October 23, 2019
The Water Street Trestle #2 Reconstruction in Ketchikan was a technically challenging project perched on a steep cliff in a historical district and a dense, actively-used and space-constrained residential area. Check out this great article, published in the Fall 2019 edition of The Alaska Contractor Magazine, about the design and construction challenges of this project.
- Hydrographic Surveying added to R&M’s services with addition of Marta Kumle, CH
- New Group Manager of Special Inspections Joins R&M
- Robert Colles, PE Earns Professional Civil Engineering License
- Andrea Story, FSMPS, CPSM Named SMPS Fellow
- Emery Schramm, CESCL Joins R&M’s Construction Services Department