R&M Ranked #482 on ENR’s Top 500 Design Firms List
May 27, 2021
Engineering News Record (ENR) ranked R&M at #484 on their 2021 Top 500 Design Firms List`. R&M is the only fully Alaska-based firm represented.
“The real challenge in 2020 was how to help our employees navigate through the change and stress of the pandemic,” said Len Story, PLS, R&M’s Chief Executive Officer. “Thankfully, we have created a team that was able to adapt quickly, effectively and worked hard at finding the right balance between work and life. Our team’s collaboration and support for each other was truly something special, and under these circumstances, we ended up having one of our best years ever.”
R&M closed 2020 with a revenue of $25.5 million. Projects consisted mainly of transportation improvements, rounded out with work in the general building, water supply and sewer/waste sectors. ENR is a leading construction and engineering industry publication providing news, analysis, commentary and data. The ENR Top 500 Design Firms List ranks the largest U.S.-based design firms, both publicly and privately held, based on revenue for design services performed in 2020. Firms are ranked through an annual survey.
- R&M Adds Grant Writing to Service Capabilities
- Eileen Henrikson Joins R&M as Human Resources Specialist
- Haines Beach Road Landslide – Geotechnical Investigation and Analysis
- Carl Hall, PE Joins R&M’s Site Development Group
- Hydrographic Surveying added to R&M’s services with addition of Marta Kumle, CH