R&M Ranked #20 on ENR Northwest’s Top Design Firms List
October 15, 2020
Engineering News Record (ENR) Northwest ranked R&M at #20 on their 2020 Top Design Firms List. R&M is the only fully Alaska-based firm represented.
“In a business environment filled with mergers and acquisitions, the most enduring firms are those built around their people from within,” said Len Story, PLS, R&M’s Chief Executive Officer. “At R&M, our people are the driving factor of the success of our firm.”
ENR is a leading construction and engineering industry publication providing news, analysis, commentary and data. The ENR Northwest Top Design Firms List ranks the largest U.S.-based designs firms in Washington, Oregon and Alaska, both publicly and privately held, based on revenue for design services performed in 2019. Companies engaged in architecture and engineering are ranked through an annual survey.
R&M has been on this list for several years, ranking at #19 in 2019.
- Corey Prewett, PE, CESCL Earns Professional Civil Engineering License
- R&M Expands into Juneau with Addition of Amy Rodman, CESCL
- Peter Smith, WAQTC Joins R&M’s Construction Services Department
- R&M Wins Two Zweig Group 2022 Best Firms for Work For Awards
- R&M Ranked #489 on ENR’s Top 500 Design Firms List