Celebrating 50 Years of Alaskan Innovation!
August 6, 2019
2019 marks R&M’s 50th anniversary. To celebrate this milestone, and the people, projects and partners that have made R&M into the success it is today, the firm hosted an anniversary party on Friday, July 12 at R&M’s Anchorage office.
Featuring music, yard games and delicious food by Smokehouse BBQ, the party was a fun time for everyone. Even the weather cooperated, with the sun making an appearance just in time for the party to start.
Several R&M alumni also made an appearance, including founder Jim Rooney, former Group Manager of Industrial Projects John Magee, former Vice President of Engineering Frank Rast, former Chief Financial Officer Bret Coburn, Land Surveyor Mike Schoder, Civil Engineer Elizabeth Merrill, Civil Engineer Brian Gastrock, Project Engineer Brian O’Dowd and others.
Thank you to everybody that came out to celebrate with us! We look forward to another 50 years of innovating Alaska!
Event Photos: View all the event photos on our facebook page.
Project, History and R&M Alumni Banners: Check out our event banners in more detail here.
- Stacey Frutiger, EIT Joins R&M’s Environmental Group
- R&M Through the Years: C Street Extension – O’Malley Road to Dimond Boulevard
- R&M Through the Years: Seward Highway Reconstruction MP 54.8-59.3 - Canyon Creek Bridge
- Annual Charity Golf Tournament Raises Funds for Skiku
- Celebrating 50 Years of Alaskan Innovation!