R&M Ranked #19 on ENR Northwest’s Top Design Firms List
July 18, 2019
Engineering News Record (ENR) Northwest ranked R&M at #19 on their 2019 Top Design Firms List. R&M is the only fully Alaska-based firm represented.
“In a business environment filled with mergers and acquisitions, the most enduring firms are those built around their people from within,” said Len Story, PLS, R&M’s Chief Executive Officer. “At R&M, our people are the driving factor of the success of our firm.”
ENR is a leading construction and engineering industry publication providing news, analysis, commentary and data. The ENR Northwest Top Design Firms List ranks the largest U.S.-based designs firms in Washington, Oregon and Alaska, both publicly and privately held, based on revenue for design services performed in 2018. Companies engaged in architecture and engineering are ranked through an annual survey.
R&M has been on this list for several years, ranking at #16 in 2018.
- Hydrographic Surveying added to R&M’s services with addition of Marta Kumle, CH
- New Group Manager of Special Inspections Joins R&M
- Robert Colles, PE Earns Professional Civil Engineering License
- Andrea Story, FSMPS, CPSM Named SMPS Fellow
- Emery Schramm, CESCL Joins R&M’s Construction Services Department