Danby-Wembley Roundabout Collaboration
January 31, 2020
The Danby-Wembley Roundabout in Fairbanks was constructed to alleviate above-average vehicle crashes in the intersection of Danby and Wembley Streets (a two-way stop). During the design, there was concern about how the roundabout would accommodate the many oversized/overweight trucks that used the intersection.
Check out this great article, published in the Winter 2020 edition of The Alaska Contractor Magazine, about the how the design team collaborated with the trucking industry to alleviate their concerns and ensure the roundabout would accommodate truck traffic.
- Corey Prewett, PE, CESCL Earns Professional Civil Engineering License
- R&M Expands into Juneau with Addition of Amy Rodman, CESCL
- Peter Smith, WAQTC Joins R&M’s Construction Services Department
- R&M Wins Two Zweig Group 2022 Best Firms for Work For Awards
- R&M Ranked #489 on ENR’s Top 500 Design Firms List