R&M Ranked #489 on ENR’s Top 500 Design Firms List
June 14, 2022
“The foundation of a great workplace lies in a culture of trust and engagement that unites us in a common vision that’s not only about success, but describes the type of organization we want to be,” said Len Story, PLS, R&M’s Chief Executive Officer. “As an Alaska-based employee-owned company, we all cultivate that vision. We talk about the investment we have in our community, state and each other, and the importance of being “all in” regarding the work we do and the responsibility we have.”
R&M has ranked on this list 9 times within the last 12 years. The firm closed 2021 with a revenue of $25.8 million. Projects consisted mainly of transportation improvements, rounded out with work in the general building, power, water supply and sewer/waste sectors.
ENR is a leading construction and engineering industry publication providing news, analysis, commentary and data. The ENR Top 500 Design Firms List ranks the largest U.S.-based design firms, both publicly and privately held, based on revenue for design services performed in 2020. Firms are ranked through an annual survey.
- Corey Prewett, PE, CESCL Earns Professional Civil Engineering License
- R&M Expands into Juneau with Addition of Amy Rodman, CESCL
- Peter Smith, WAQTC Joins R&M’s Construction Services Department
- R&M Wins Two Zweig Group 2022 Best Firms for Work For Awards
- R&M Ranked #489 on ENR’s Top 500 Design Firms List