R&M Ranked #447 on ENR’s Top 500 Design Firms List
October 3, 2016
Engineering News Record (ENR) ranked R&M CONSULTANTS, INC. (R&M) at #447 on their 2016 Top 500 Design Firms List. R&M is the only fully Alaska-based firm represented.
“The single most important and distinguishing asset of our firm is our people, and we continually seek ways to show our commitment to them,” says Len Story, R&M’s Chief Executive Officer. “From challenging projects to creative solutions to firm sponsorship and active community involvement initiatives, our goal is to create a work environment where employees can grow professionally and personally. This award validates that we are working together as a team to set the standard for quality, in life and work.”
ENR is a leading construction and engineering industry publication providing news, analysis, commentary and data. The Top 500 Design Firms List, published annually in April, ranks the 500 largest U.S. based designs firms based on revenue for design services performed in 2016. Companies engaged in engineering, architecture, general contracting, specialty contracting, planning and studies are ranked through an annual survey. The rankings are then divided into specific market categories.
This is the sixth year R&M has placed on this list, ranking at #478 in 2015.
- R&M Named Silver Level Bicycle Friendly Business by the League of American Bicyclists
- R&M Hockey Team Finishes Fall Season with Excellent Record
- Charlie Parr, SR/WA recognized by IRWA Arctic Trails Chapter 71
- Innovative Ship Creek Water Treatment Facility Heat Exchanger Wins Green Merit Award
- Ben Holmstrom Earns Professional Land Surveyor License